Rainbow London

by 3/11/2016 0 коммент.
Hello my dear friends, I'm so happy to share some inspiration for the new challenge #5 in the Stamping Smiles Designs blog. I used Beads - Gold - Rainbow for my card.


To create the Rainbow, I used the die of London Skyline from MFT. I colored the die-cut with distress inks. Then I die-cut two white frames using the Magical Frame from Create a Smile and cut out 2 windows of plastic to create the shakers.


I shared my colored London in two and made two window-shakers. One I added gold beads and the other lavender beads.



To finish my card, I added two text from Technique TuesdayI hope you enjoyed my card and hope that I was able to inspire you. I look forward to your wonderful creations! :)
Всем привет сегодня в блоге Stamping Smiles Designs вышел мой пост вдохновении по 5 заданию крестики-нолики, Я выбрала следующие элементы: радуга-золото-бисер. И сделала вот такую открытку с двумя шейкерами. Заходите с блог, вдохновляйтесь работами команды и конечно же присоединяйтесь к заданию!


I hope you enjoyed my card and hope that I was able to inspire you. I look forward to your wonderful creations! :)


Masha

Developer

Меня зовут Маша, рада приветствовать вас в моем блоге.

0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий